Are you eligible for a Home Affordable Refinance?
If you have a consistent history of paying your existing mortgage on time, but have had challenges refinancing due to market conditions, then you may be able to take advantage of a lower mortgage rate or payment through this program.
Please refer to the checklist below for eligibility requirements:
- I am current on my mortgage.
- My property is a single-family dwelling or a 2-4 unit attached dwelling, condominium, or townhouse.
- This is my primary residence, second home or an investment property.
- I have income to support the new monthly payments.
- I can obtain a lower interest rate, a lower monthly payment of a more stable loan product (e.g. switching from an adjustable rate to a fixed rate) by refinancing.
- I have not been able to qualify for a loan refinance previously because I owe more on my mortgage than the current value of my home.
- I understand that loan limits up to $417,000 apply.
- My loan is currently owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, and was completed on or before May 31, 2009.
As a direct lender, we can help you work through additional provisions of this program. For example, appraisal requirements and finding out who services your current mortgage to see if you qualify for the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) or another refinance option.
- Customer Satisfaction is Our Priority!
- Competitive Rates & Fees
- Timely Closing
- Over 25 Years of Experience You Can Count On
- Mortgage Capital Associates, Inc. (MCA) is Ranked Among the Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Primary Mortgage Origination.
Apply Online today! Our streamline loan process can provide the foundation for a quick close and successful home ownership. Contact our office and talk to one of our mortgage experts for more information on how to get the lowest rates ever!
The HARP program enables eligible homeowners to take advantage of today’s low interest rates even if the outstanding mortgage balance is greater than the value of the home.
- Borrowers must receive a benefit from the refinance in order to be eligible for HARP 2.0
- Reduction in payment, interest rate, or loan amortization term
- Moving to a more stable product (ARM to Fixed, Interest-Only to Fixed)
The loan must have been closed and committed/delivered to a FNMA Pool no later than June 1st, 2009 in order to qualify. FNMA look up tool is availalbe at www.fanniemae.com/loanlookup/.
Let us help you evaluate your personal situation and assist you in finding the loan program that works best to meet your individual goals and needs.
30 Year Fixed
20 Year Fixed
15 Year Fixed
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer looking to get an overview, or need of a pre-approval, our mortgage specialist can help you every step of the way. Start your customized rate request now and receive our fees worksheet with loan details of a home loan custom-fitted to your needs! It only takes a couple of minutes to find out. Explore the full range of home loan options available to you at no obligation
STATES WHERE WE LEND:
CONNECT WITH US:
License #4130479 DOC | NMLS 3294 |